Boarding Rates, Policies & Requirements
To ensure the health of your pet and all others in our facility, we require all pets to be up to date on vaccinations.
Dogs: DHLP, Parvo, Rabies, Canine Influenza (FLU) & *Bordetella.
*Bordetella vaccinations are required every six (6) months unless otherwise advised by your vet.
You may email you pets vaccinations to email@example.com or fax them to (309) 661-0992
Cats: Rabies & FVRCP. We recommend that your cat receive the Feline Leukemia vaccination, however it is not required.
Up to date vaccinations are required by our facility and by the state to maintain a kennel license. Please call us with you vaccination information, or have you vet fax them to us, as soon as it is updated! You may bring in a copy of you pets vaccinations upon arrival, they must be current on all vaccinations required. Any pet with expired vaccinations will be turned away.
Pre-Entry Evaluation: ALL PETS MUST BE ON FLEA, TICK, AND PARASITE PREVENTATIVES. We recommend Trifexis, Frontline, or Advantage.
Check In & Check Out Information
- Our rates include all day supervised playtime (extra charge for pool time).
- We would like all boarding pets to arrive by 3 pm.
- All dogs over 6 months of age must be spayed or neutered to be mingled in the daycare groups.
- During our “closed” weekend hours all boarding dogs are still being attended to.
- Boarding staff will be here 24 hours a day if a blizzard is expected and travel is hazardous.
- If a departure bath is requested (for an additional charge) it will be given on the day of departure. (We do not give baths on Saturday
- Our boarding rates are charged per day.
- Check Out Time: 12:00 pm. Any Guests staying past check-out time will be charged for an additional day of boarding. If a Pampered Pet Package is requested, a $14.00 discount will be applied to your boarding charge only if picking up after 12 pm checkout. ***SATURDAY WE CLOSE AT 10:00AM***
- Sunday Hours: Sunday afternoon pick-up from 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm only. This is a convenience for clients who are not able to pick-up on Monday. IF YOU CHOOSE TO PICK UP ON SUNDAY YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR SUNDAY BOARDING. If you pick up Monday by noon it will be the same price.
Pet Boarding Rates
2nd Pet 10% off regular boarding rate.
3rd Pet & up 15% off regular boarding rate.
Playtime at Paradise Pets includes outdoor play, weather permitting. Our outdoor surface is currently pea gravel. If your dog is not accustomed to that type of surface it may INITIALLY cause irritated paws until the pads toughen up. This will often result in licking and chewing, further aggravating the irritation, especially during the night.
We limit play time for new clients, gradually building up time, but some dogs may still develop irritated paws. If you notice your dog’s pads seem irritated, please prevent them from licking. Using a cone for a couple of days during the night usually works best because it is the licking and chewing that causes the pads to become much worse.
Also, please let us know if your dog has any irritation and we will limit the time they spend on pea gravel.
Irritated paws are NOT caused by chemical or hot floor surfaces at Paradise Pets. It is the result of running on a hard surface before paw pads toughen up and then licking the irritation.
If you have any question or concerns, please call us!
While boarding at Paradise Pet you dog will be in group play, where they will get dirty. We highly recommend a bath & brush on day of departure.