Dogs: DHLP, Parvo, Rabies, Canine Influenza (FLU) & *Bordetella.
*Bordetella vaccinations are required every six (6) months unless otherwise advised by your vet.
Cats: Rabies & FVRCP. We recommend that your cat receive the Feline Leukemia vaccination, however it is not required.
Up to date vaccinations are required by our facility and by the state to maintain a kennel license. We can contact your veterinarian for your pet’s vaccination information when you schedule your pet’s boarding, daycare, or grooming appointment.
Pre-Entry Evaluation: ALL PETS MUST BE ON FLEA, TICK, AND PARASITE PREVENTATIVES. We recommend Trifexis, Frontline, or Advantage.
Check In & Check Out Information:
- Our rates include all day supervised playtime (extra charge for pool time).
- We would like all boarding pets to arrive by 3 pm.
- All dogs over 6 months of age must be spayed or neutered to be mingled in the daycare groups.
- During our “closed” weekend hours all boarding dogs are still being attended to.
- Boarding staff will be here 24 hours a day if a blizzard is expected and travel is hazardous.
- If a departure bath is requested (for an additional charge) it will be given on the day of departure. (We do not give baths on Saturday
- Our boarding rates are charged per day.
Check Out Time: 12:00 pm. Any Guests staying past check-out time will be charged for an additional day of boarding. If a Pampered Pet Package is requested, a $14.00 discount will be applied to your boarding charge only if picking up after 12 pm checkout.
Sunday Hours: Sunday afternoon pick-up from 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm only. This is a convenience for clients who are not able to pick-up on Monday. IF YOU CHOOSE TO PICK UP ON SUNDAY YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR SUNDAY BOARDING. If you pick up Monday by noon it will be the same price.
Pet Boarding Rates:
Dogs – $30.00 per day
Cats: – $20.00 per day
Multiple Pet Discounts:
- 2nd Pet 10% off regular boarding rate.
- 3rd Pet & up 15% off regular boarding rate.
Special Handling: There will be a “special handling fee” for pets that require extra care, such as….
- Any dog 11 years or older – geriatric fee of $2.00 extra per day is added.
- Any dog requiring medical care or special needs care (recent surgery care or physical disabilities) will be charged $3.00 extra per day
Medications: $1.00 each time medication is given. ($3.00 for each injection).
Cancellation Policy: If it is necessary to change or cancel your reservation, please notify us as soon as possible so that we may accommodate another pet owner.
Pet Luggage: PLEASE DO NOT BRING PERSONAL ITEMS FOR YOUR PETS (blankets, beds, toys, etc.). We provide off the floor beds with fleece pads and comforters. To keep our facility as clean as possible, we wash and disinfect all bedding items daily.
Food Policy: Due to food allergies and digestive problems that sometimes occur when pets change food, we require all boarding dogs and cats to bring their own food.
- $2.00 charge per feeding for any pet that does not have their own food.
- If a pet requires hamburger and rice, canned food or prescription food provided by Paradise Pets, there will be a $2.50 charge per bag/can.
- There will be NO charge for any food brought, including food that needs refrigeration.
- Please bring food in a plastic container with a lid or in plastic Ziploc bags.
- We do not allow any glass, ceramic or breakable items to be brought in with your pet.
- While boarding at Paradise Pets your dog will be in group play, where they will get dirty. We highly recommend a bath & brush on day of departure.